This is not applicable to purchases outside www.apexi-usa.com.
All products ordered from www.apexi-usa.com are Non-Returnable, excludes for the following reasons:
- If the item does not match with what you have ordered.
- If the part is defective per the A'PEXi USA Warranty.
- We reserve the right to deny returns of any unopened merchandise at our discretion.
Please note that all sales are FINAL.
To process your return for incorrect product that you did not order, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A'PEXi USA has full rights to decline any returns or exchanges:
- If the defect was caused by abuse, negligence and/or mishandling. That includes weather conditions, natural disasters, any road/off-road conditions, and any accidents/collision you were part of. Will not be accepted at all.
- Must have order number to verify customer information.
- Defective or damaged products from carrier, must be reported immediately. Before accepting the product from the carrier, please inspect the packages to look for any damages. DO NOT INSTALL DAMAGED PRODUCT.
Do not install defective product.
- If the product is bought outside of www.apexi-usa.com.
- Strict inspection will take place, we will file an investigation with shipping carrier as well.
- All the hardwares and misc. items that came with the product, must be inside the return package (Bolts, nuts, gaskets). If anything is missing, we will deduct from your return.
- If the product leaves A'PEXi USA facility, all/any shipping fees will be charged and deducted from return.
Contact us first, before shipping your product to A'PEXi. Setup a return and A'PEXi staff will assist you in the process.
If the return is a result of our error (i.e. you received an item other than what you specified in your order or received damaged item), we will cover the shipping charges.
All returns must be within a 30 days when you received the product.
All returns must be in new, unused condition in the original packaging. If the item has been installed, the product CANNOT BE RETURNED.
*Buyers are responsible for all return shipping fees.
Fee Exclusion : Buyer received the incorrect product or there is evident damage through our shipping services. All damages through transit has to be properly reported immediately after the product has been delivered. Before accepting the package, check throughly for any kind of damages through transit.
*ALL return packages have to be properly packaged in bubble wrapping and/or foam sheets to prevent damages. If the return item is not properly packaged and is damaged through transit, then APEXi USA has the right not to refund or a deducted amount for the appropriate damage extent.